- We are committed to developing long-term research and development partnerships with agrochemical, pharmaceutical, life science, and biotechnology companies.
- The Symbiotic Research team, with more than 100 years of combined experience in agrochemical, bioanalytical and animal health R&D, is adept in designing and implementing strategies to meet our customers’ needs and time frames. Our technical expertise and our professional know-how ensure maximum quality of our product. We are customer-focused and reliable.
- Our expertise spans a wide variety of scientific areas including Plant & Animal Metabolism, Environmental Fate, Biodegradation, Bioaccumulation/Fish Metabolism, Analytical/ Bio-Analytcial Method Development & Validation, Physical & Chemical Characterisation, Magnitude of Residue Analyses, Formulation Development and a multitude of additional capabilities
Highly skilled staff
- Our labs are operated with highly seasoned scientists from variety of disciplines such as Agrichemicals, Animal Health, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical industries.
- We have a unique hiring strategy for recruiting newly graduated best and the brightest talents from Colleges and Universities throughout the state of New Jersey.
- Our chromatographic instruments are primarily Agilent (i.e., Agilent 1100, 1200 HPLCs, UHPLC 1290 INFINITY-II, Agilent Capillary Electrophoresis). This is to streamline and simplify annual validation processes while keeping cost in check. At Symbiotic Research, all our chromatographic instruments are subject for annual IQ/OQ/PQ performance tests at the installation and annually thereafter Agilent-based OQ/PV protocols are written and executed by a qualified third-party technician or by a trained technician in-house following in-house SOPs. The comprehensive annual OQ/PV tests conducted to demonstrate that our equipment operate as when they were installed and must pass its manufacturers rigorous OQ/PV tests before it is utilized on a GLP study.
- Symbiotic Research uses high resolution time of flight mass spectrometry (Q-TOF) such as the latest technology from AB SCIEX, the X500B interfaced to Agilent UHPLC-INFINITY-II with various autosampler configurations and LAB LOGIC Radio Detectors for its structure elucidation activities. To the best of our knowledge, Symbiotic Research is one of the hand-full of Contract Research Organization globally (if not the only lab) to offer Capillary Electrophoresis interfaced to High Resolution Time of Flight mass spectrometer (CE-MS-TOF) for bioanalysis and/or structure elucidation of unique small and large molecules.
- For residue and bioanalysis our sample-runs created through Oracle-based validated WATSON LIMS DATA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM 7.6.1 SP1 and uploaded either to Analyst or Sciex’s latest OS-based software and data reviewed by validated WATSON LIMS data management system.
- All GLP data generated are saved to local PC drive and simultaneously saved in two other locations: The internal secure company server and to the cloud.
- Symbiotic Research utilizes the latest in radio detectors from Lab Logic (i.e., Model 5C) equipped with Laura Software, Active Counting Mode, etc. as interface to its HPLCs, UHPLCs and mass spectrometers.
- For Liquid Scintillation Counters (LSC) the top-of-the-line Beckman LS6500 Series, the latest Microbeta-II with 12 detectors from Perkin Elmer are utilized.
- In Oxidizers, the most popular in agrichemical and environmental research from Harvey Instruments (OX-501 Series) are in use.
- Majority of the balances, Dissolved Oxygen Meter, Titrators, Coulometric Karl Fischer, pH Meters are by Mettler Toledo. Majority of the electronic or manual pipettes used for GLP studies are from Rainin and are send out for calibration by a third party.
- We utilize Temperature GuardTM monitoring system and all freezer/refrigerator/room temperature cabinets are monitored 24/7 and backed up locally and into the server.
- The electricity to our labs is filtered through a commercial 150KVA MGE UPS system which is connected directly to a massive 650-gallon capacity diesel generator capable of providing electricity for up to 50,000 SF of lab space for over 24 hours in case of power outage. Our entire lab including instruments, the temp devices all are backed up by this uninterruptable power management system.
We would like to keep you informed!
In our news section, we provide you with current trends, industry updates and news from our Tentamus laboratories.